What is Family Camp?
Why should kids have all the fun? Our Family Camp is designed to give all ages the opportunity to have fun at Kingsley Pines Camp! There are a variety of options for families to be together and for adults and children to enjoy some time on their own.
Reasons Why Family Camp is a Great Vacation!
- Beautiful, scenic location on a crystal clear lake in Maine. No crowds, no long lines, no extensive planning. Our Family Camp facilities give you access to tennis courts, water-ski boats, and private cabins.
- Everything is included. Dining at Family Camp means that delicious meals are served at our lakeside dining area and all the activities are provided. You never have to figure out “what are we going to do next?”
- Unlike many neighborhoods, Camp is a safe place where parents can allow their children to go from place to place unsupervised. Kids get a little freedom and independence, while adults get some relaxation.
- Large variety of activities for all ages (4+). At Family Camp, there are age-appropriate activities for every age group, including the adults!
- Amazing staff that are great with kids and adults, and help provide a wholesome, friendly atmosphere.
- Build lasting memories with your family and genuine friendships with other families, for both the adults and children. Camp allows the time for conversations and building friendships that can last a lifetime.
- A break from screens. While we do allow smart phones and computers at Family Camp, you won’t see parents or children using them during meals or activities. Time spent at Family Camp is all about engaging with one another and the activities you are enjoying!
Family Camp has a ton of activities that are fun for all family members! During designated activity periods, camp staff are responsible for the children so the adults can engage in activities such as water skiing, playing tennis, throwing a pot in ceramics or simply reading a book on the beach.
Registering for Family Camp
We offer several Family Camp sessions so that everyone can have an opportunity to participate in the camp experience. You can pick from multiple dates and can even choose what type of cabin you would like to stay in based on your lodging preferences. To get registered, please fill out a Family Camp application. For additional questions, we encourage you to contact us, and one of our camp staff members will get back to you as soon as possible.