Preparing for camp can be challenging – so here is everything you need and need to know – all in one place! We are here to help, if you have additional questions, please contact us at anytime.
Parent Handbook & Checklists
- Clothing and Equipment Checklist – A list of everything you need to pack for your child to be ready for camp.
- Camp Preparation Checklist – A complete to do list to get your child ready for camp now
- Complete and submit all your child’s forms through your online account. Click here to login to your account. After you login, click on Forms & Documents. If you need assistance with the forms, please contact us.
- Parent Handbook – Everything you need to know about sending your child to camp from finding transportation information, filling out forms, emailing your child at camp and learning about closing day activities.
Florida Chaperoned Flight Information
We offer chaperoned flight service to and from Palm Beach International Airport in West Palm Beach, Florida for Session 1 (3 week option), Session 2 and Session 3.
Recommended International Flights
Below are the recommended flights for Spain, Italy and France. These are not the only options, but they are the best choice for our arrival and departure dates and times.
- Arrival: AirFrance AF 334 Departs Paris (CDG) at 2:30 and arrives in Boston (BOS) at 4:20 on opening days (Sundays)
- AirFrance AF 333 / DL 8399 Departs Boston (BOS) at 18:25 on closing days (Saturdays) and arrives in Paris (CDG) at 8:10 the next day
- Alitalia AZ 614 Departs Rome (FCO) at 15:05 and arrives in Boston (BOS) at 18:25 on opening days (Sundays)
- Departure: Alitalia AZ 615 Departs Boston (BOS) at 21:50 on closing days (Saturdays) and arrives in Rome (FCO) at 11:50 the next day
- Iberia IB 6165 Departs Madrid (MAD) at 12:45 and arrives in Boston (BOS) at 14:45 on opening days (Sundays)
- Iberia IB 6166 Departs Boston (BOS) at 17:30 on closing days (Saturdays) and arrives in Madrid at 6:20 the next day
Chaperoned Bus Information for New York City
We offer chaperoned bus service to and from New York City for Session 1 (3 week option), Session 2 and Session 3.